These are the rules to follow over the 2 months of the diet
- EACH DOSE is a single 8mg Ephedrine tablet combined with a standard sized (7-8oz) cup of caffeinated coffee. Teas that contain 80mg of Caffeine per cup are acceptable too
- Doses should be no closer than 1 hour apart, to maximize the effect of the Ephedrine Spike
- Try to supplement with some extra Potassium, such as 1 banana per day
- The key to the diet is the vigilance with doses. This should distract you from eating
- Exercise is optional. But, if you do want to do some, do it first thing in the morning before your first dose, or at least 1 hour since your last dose. Soon as you are done your workout, you may resume dosing immediately
- Some fasting is recommended, but not on consecutive days. Try to fast, or partially fast, once every 2 weeks
- Skip meals when they are inconvenient. Remember, this is the Lazy Coffee Diet. Cooking food is only adding to your calories, you want a calorie deficit. Not cooking a meal is less effort.
- When you are full, stop eating. Box it up and make a small meal of it later.
- A Boost shake is acceptable on fasting days. Try to maintain a good nutritional and vitamin intake without the calories, in general. Don't feel obligated to eat anything you don't want. Just don't eat too much.
- Allow yourself 2-3 days to cheat inside of the 2 months. A holiday dinner may be in the middle of your diet. Enjoy it! In a few days you will lose it, and and then some. The more you enjoy this diet, the more likely you'll stick with it
Other handy tips
- Doses should stop, ideally, 3 hours or more before bed time, to reduce restlessness
- The timing does not have to be exact. As long as your doses are at least 20 minutes apart, you are getting better effect than taking several pills at once , as outlined in the theory of why it works
- A missed dose, or one extra, is not a big deal
- Having a few Caffeine tablets as backups for those situations where you don't have a chance to grab a coffee are OK, just don't rely on them as your regular caffeine source. A single 80-100mg tablet can replace your cup of coffee
- You CAN do this diet longer than 2 months, but the appetite suppressant effect will be diminished if you don't cycle off it for a period of time
EACH DOSE is a single 8mg Ephedrine tablet combined with a standard sized (7-8oz) cup of caffeinated coffee. You need approximately 200-250 Ephedrine tablets and 200-250 cups of coffee to complete the diet. Don't waste money, use them all!
|Day Range (Week)||Daily Doses||Notes|
|1 (Week 1)||1||Monitor yourself for any allergic or highly unusual response|
|2-3 (Week 1)||2||If you are not feeling anything unusual, increase the doses|
|4-7 (Week 1)||3||You won't be losing much weight yet, this is still the training phase.|
|8-14 (Week 2)||4||First rule. Pop is to be diluted with 30% water, if you choose to drink some.|
|15-21 (Week 3)||5||New rule. Bread product are now restricted to 2 or less per week.|
|22-28 (Week 4)||6||New rule. Pop is no no longer permitted.|
|29-35 (Week 5)||7||New rule. Bread products are no longer permitted.|
|36-42 (Week 6)||7||Try 8 doses on days of little to no activity.|
|43-49 (Week 7)||6||Start reducing your dosages so that your body adjusts back to normal.|
|50-56 (Week 8)||5||Start admiring yourself in the mirror.|
|57-63 (Week 9)||3||Your clothes are probably too big for you now. Buy some belts!|
Some things you will notice while you are on 'The Stack'
- You will sweat more. Remember your metabolism thinks you are jogging. You sweat when you jog too
- You will be extremely observant and focussed
- You will be itchy from the sweat, and at night you may even notice your fat cells melting. Partly because they are, and partly because of your heightened sense of awareness
- I found I was feeling anxiety and depression on a few occasions in the 2nd and 3rd week. Eventually it went away, and never came back. It may have been caused by low Potassium levels.
Visit lazycoffeediet.com for the complete reference!